What does it take to digitize more than 600 PDFs citywide?
In 2017, the City of Sacramento embarked on a project to digitize paper-based forms. At that time, the average time to process these paper-based forms was at least seven days. Greg Western, the city's web administrator knew there had to be a better way
Greg's team lead the charge to find a solution that would make form submissions easier for citizens while also reducing the workload for the other city employees and departments. In this webinar, Greg will talk at length about:
- the solutions they considered,
- the system they used to fulfill form requests from 13 different departments,
- the process of integrating an end-to-end online services platforms, and
- the results they've seen.
Greg will be taking questions from the audience, some come ready to participate in the discussion!
What Will You Learn:
- What prompted Sacramento to start researching new options for its online services
- What the process was like, converting printable forms to online forms
- What return they've seen since digitizing their forms and document management system
- How Sacramento adds new forms to its new online services system